Nepal visa is most important to enter Himalayan Nepal, so if you worry about the Nepali visa, there is an easy way, when you arrived at Tribhuwan International Airport Nepal, there you can get Nepal visa at the immigration entry point.
For Iraq, Ethiopia, Liberia, Cameroon, Swaziland, Palestine, Nigeria, Ghana, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Somalia, etc can't get Nepal visa at the immigration entry points of Tribhuwan International Airport Nepal
What should you need for a Nepal visa?
If you are planning to get Nepal visa at the immigration entry point at the airport, follow this list.
- At immigration entry points you should fill the application form.
- A valid passport which has to be the validity of at least six months.
- Passport size two photos.
- Visa fees by cash.
Nepal Visa Fees
- 30 days free visa for SAARC nationals Country.
- USD 100 currency for 90 Days Nepal visa.
- USD 40 currency for 30 Days Nepal visa.
- USD 25 currency for 15 Days Nepal visa.
Nepal Visa Extension
- Less then 15 days Nepal visa charge will be also is USD 30.
- More than 15 days Nepali visa if you want then, you have to pay USD 2 charge per day after 15 Days.
- Nepal visa can extend a maximum of up to 150 days in a visa year.