- Wonderful mountain flight from UNESCO World Heritage Sites Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore the beautiful Sherpa town Namche Bazaar, local culture, traditional, lifestyle, and religion.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, traditional Khumjung village, Syangboche airport (3,780m), and Everest View Hotel.
- Exciting Helicopter flight over the delightful Khumbu and Everest region.
- Amazing mountain land Mount Everest base camp (5,316m).
- Famous viewpoint Kala Patthar (5,545m) for golden sunrise and Everest range views.
- Excellent Panoramic views of Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), etc.
- Short of the period fantastic experience of Himalayan Everest.
Day 01:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,850m) and Trek to Phakding (2,650m) - 4 hours
After having breakfast, you'll take a scenic flight to Tenzing and Hillary Lukla Airport, which is our trekking starting point. Our trail through Dudh Koshi and the prosperous village of Lukla begin. Today our trail is short and easy. Finally, after 3 hours of walking, you reach the Phakding, which is a good facility for Accommodation, Meals, and Lodges.
Day 02:Trek from Phakding (2,650m) to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) - 5/6 hours
After breakfast, the trail leads us to the suspension bridge then climb up to the settlement of Zapote, Benkar, Toktok, Chumoa to Monju and we entered the Sagarmatha National park. Between Monju and Phakding there is a small shop and teahouse. We continue steep to Dudh Koshi River suspension bridge. After crossing another suspension bridge the trail goes up steep to reach Namche Bazaar. This trek gives first mountain views from Namche Bazaar; Mount Everest, Lhotse-Nuptse.
Day 03:Rest and Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar and explore the valley (3,440m)
You spend the day exploring around and interacting with locals & fellow trekkers. There are few short hike options from Namche Bazar that take you to viewpoints like Everest View Hotel or Syangboche Airstrip from where you can see stunning views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Nuptse, Island Peak, etc. You can also visit the Everest Photo Gallery and Sherpa Culture Museum to learn more about Sherpas.
Day 04:Helicopter fly to Everest Base Camp (5,364m) via Kala Patthar(5,555m) and fly back to Lukla (2,850m)
Today is an exciting day of this trekking. After having breakfast, you walk to Heli spot and flight to Kala Patthar via base camp of the mountain, Mount Everest. From the helicopter flight, you will see amazing Khumbu valley, Tengboche Monastery, alpine glaciers, Khumbu icefalls, Pheriche, Gorakshep, peaceful landscapes, and colourful forests of pine-oak-alpine. After exploring the beautiful land of Everest base camp then helicopter land at the Kala Patthar. From Kala Patthar viewpoint, you will get to breath-taking sunrise with 360-degree nearest mountains peaks of Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Thamserku (6,623 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861 m), Mt. Makalu (8,481 m), Mt. Kongde (6,187 m), Mt. Pumori (7,161 m), and many others. After exploring the 20 to 30 at Everest base camp and Kalapatthar, your flight back to Lukla by Helicopter ride. As well as you will see fantastic surrounding Everest range views from the flight. Upon arrival at Lukla, visit around the beautiful Lukla village and see the wonderful landscapes. Overnight you stay at Lukla Lodge.
Day 05:Flight from Lukla airport (2,850m) to Kathmandu airport (1,350m) - 35 minutes
Wake up early in the morning and have your last breakfast enjoying heart-warming views of the Himalayan landscape. You fly back to Kathmandu. Upon landing at the airport, you move to the hotel. The rest of the day is leisure. You can do whatever you want. Later, in the evening, you will have a farewell dinner with the team members and end your journey in Nepal.
- Pickup/Drop from Airport- Hotel- Airport by private car/Jeep.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Teahouse and Trekking lodge accommodation during the trek
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek 6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide.
- Helicopter flight from Namche Bazaar to Kalapathar/Everest base camp.
- (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Guide and Porters costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Himalayan Frozen Adventure bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take.
- Seasonal fresh fruits and Supplementary snacks.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag, to be returned after trip completion.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance).
- Trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- First aid box.
- All government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinners.
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days - $25-30, 30 days- $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.
Everest Base Camp Trek Accommodation
Everest Base Camp Trek accommodations are Lodge and Teahouse. Around Kathmandu, we can find a good facility with comfortable accommodation at the Hotel. The Everest Base Camp Trek all accommodations are on the twin-shared basis. During the trek, Himalayan frozen Adventure will manage room with attached washrooms. In the teahouse, we have to share the toilet. Single room is available in Kathmandu and the lower elevation trekking region but might be impossible to higher elevations.
Everest Base Camp Trek Meals
At the Kathmandu has included only breakfast. During the Everest Base Camp Trek, all meals will be provided. In the Everest region, we can enjoy Nepalese food with international cuisine like Tibetan, Continental, Indian, Tibetan, Italian, etc. Through the trek, we have breakfast/lunch at the teahouse and Dinner will be at the lodge. You can choices different kinds of breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the menu.
Safe to Travel
Make you safe to travel is our top priority responsibility
During the trek, you will be the best training and experienced guide, who came from the high region of Himalayan. Our guide will carry all necessary paper and essentials equipment with a first aid kit. In case, if our clients come to some emergency problems of mountain sickness and accident then we immediately send a rescue helicopter. Any region of the Himalayan treks will demand good health and fitness, so make healthy your body before joining the trip.
We, Himalayan Frozen Adventure provides the deepest knowledge leader through the Himalayan Trekking, who has the ability to face challenges. The Nepal route is an adventure challenge where has different types of risks. During the trekking, you have might some risks like altitude sickness, weather conditions, wildlife attack, and Fear of getting lost. But don't worry, the guide will solve this problem and make you feel safe with a free and delightful trip. The guide has a big role to play in making the journey contextual and excellent. The guide will make your journey pleasant and accompany you in times of danger, who will succeed in winning your heart.