Visa Cost to Annapurna Circuit Trek
Nepal visa is most important to enter Himalayan Nepal, so if you worry about the Nepali visa, there is an easy way, when you arrived at Tribhuwan International Airport Nepal, there you can get a Nepal visa at the immigration entry point and complete the online process.
What should you need for a Nepal visa?
If you are planning to get a Nepal visa at the immigration entry point at the airport, follow this list.
- At immigration entry points you should fill the application form.
- A valid passport has to be the validity for at least six months.
- Passport size two photos.
- Visa fees by cash.
Nepal Visa Fees
- 30 days free visa for SAARC nationals Country.
- 30 USD for 15 days
- 50 USD for 30 days
- 125 USD for 90 days
Annapurna Circuit Trekking Costs
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 21 Days - USD 1500
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 14 Days - USD 1200
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 10 Days - USD 800
Annapurna Circuit Trek Guide Cost
Hiring a guide is a great option to make your trip comfortable and mesmerizing. If you wanna hire a local guide, the guide cost will be around $20 to $30 per day of the trek. We provide an experience and license holder guide during the trek. The guide has a big role to play in making the journey contextual and excellent. The guide will make your journey pleasant and accompany you in times of danger, who will succeed in winning your heart.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Porter Cost
The Trekking porter is an adventurous person who will carry 20 to 30 kg of stuff during trekking. When you carry less, you will be able to walk and enjoy the beautiful valley of the Nepal region, which makes our trek meaningful. The porter will safely carry your bag pack. Maybe you will feel hard to carry the bag on a high elevation, so hire a guide is the best option. Those who have the ability to face challenges. Annapurna Circuit Trek Porter Cost will be around USD20 to USD25 per day during the trek.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Transportation Cost
Transportation cost from Kathmandu to Besisahar
- Local Bus drive USD 10 per person which takes 6 to 7 hours to arrive.
- Private car or jeep hire USD 110 per jeep/car which takes 6 hours to arrive.
Transportation cost from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Private car or jeep hire USD 200 from Muktinath to Pokhara
- Mountain flight USD 116 to 125 from Jomsom to Pokhara
Transportation cost from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Local Bus drive USD 10 per person
- By flight USD 116 per person from Jomsom to Pokhara
Food and Accommodation Cost
During the Annapurna Circuit Trek, you have to pay USD 30 to 40 per day for Accommodation and Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
The Annapurna Circuit Trek all accommodations are on a twin-shared basis. During the trek, Himalayan frozen Adventure will manage a room with attached washrooms. In the teahouse, we have to share the toilet. A single room is available in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and the lower elevation trekking region but might be impossible to higher elevations.
During the Annapurna Circuit Trek, all meals will be provided. In the Annapurna region, we can enjoy Nepalese food with international cuisine like Tibetan, Continental, Indian, Tibetan, Italian, etc. Through the trek, we have breakfast/lunch at the teahouse and Dinner will be at the lodge. You can choices different kinds of breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the menu.
Best season for Anapurna Circuit Trek
The Best season for Anapurna Circuit Trek is the Autumn (from September to November) and spring (from March to May). Trekking to Annapurna Circuit in Winter (November To March) and Summer (June To August) package cost, food, and accommodation is the relatively lower price.
The additional cost of Annapurna Circuit Trek
- The hot shower price will be $1 to $3.
- Phone charge and WiFi price will be from $1 to $2
- Drinking-Water: USD1 per liter.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, and snacks: as per menu price.
- Tips for guides and porters.
Annapurna Circuit Trek TIMS and Permits Cost
Without TIMS and Permits, you can get to enter the Annapurna Conservation Area or Annapurna Circuit Trek. TIMS and Permits are most important for trekkers to visit the Himalaya Nepal because permit helps ensure your safety.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit fee: NPR 3,000 or USD 30.
- Trekker’s Information Management System Card (TIMS card) fee: NPR 2,000 or USD 20.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost Included
- Pickup and Drop from Airport - Hotel by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Teahouse/Lodges accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- An experienced, English-speaking, and government-licensed trek leader.
- 6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Guide and porter costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- Seasonal fresh fruits and Supplementary snacks.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance).
- Himalayan frozen adventure bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take.
- Annapurna region trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinners.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost Excluded
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days - $25-30, 30 days- $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.
Annapurna Circuit Trek FAQs
Is Around Annapurna Circuit Trek Difficulty?
Yes, Around Annapurna Circuit Trek is Difficulty through the Tilicho Lake (4,919m) and Thorong La Pass (5,416 m). Around Annapurna Circuit Trek Difficulty is classified as moderate, who has good healthy fitness, perfect training, and already has done trek above 3000m, those trekkers can do easily this trek.
Is it necessary to need travel Insurance for this trek?
The travel insurance will cover emergency evacuation as Helicopter rescue and the hospital charge. If you fell an accident and Acute mountain sickness then, at this condition, your travel insurance will immediately provide the helicopter.
Electricity does available Around Annapurna Circuit Trek?
Yes, electricity is available in the lower region of Annapurna trek, where you can get to charge your camera and mobile batteries, etc. But high elevation there has a solar system power so it's not enough for the charge. So we suggest you take some extra batteries for this Around Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Is possible to take my children to Around Annapurna Circuit Trek?
Of course, all of the age can do it but before goes trekking, you have to give hard training for your child.
Is it safe for a solo female traveler?
Of course, the solo female traveler is fully safe, Himalayan frozen Adventure is responsible for teams, who leading many solo trekkers through the Himalayan and made successfully.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Khudi [800m, 7-8 hrs]
Day 04: Trek from Khudi to Sirung [2200m, 6-7 hrs]
Day 05: Trek from Sirung to Jagat [1300m, 6-7 hrs]
Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani [1960m, 7-8 hrs]
Day 07: Trek from Dharapani to Chame [2710m, 5-6 hrs]
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Pisang [3300m, 5-6 hrs]
Day 09: Trek from Pisang to Manang [3540m, 6-7 hrs]
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 11: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka [4110m, 3-4 hrs]
Day 12: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi [4600m, 3-4 hrs]
Day 13: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath[3800m] via Thorong La pass [5,416m/17,764ft] [7-8 hrs]
Day 14: Trek from Muktinath to Marpha [2670m, 4-5 hrs]
Day 15: Trek from Marpha to Kalopani [2530m, 5-6 hrs]
Day 16: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani [1200m, 6-7 hrs]
Day 18: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani [2700m, 6-7 hrs]
Day 19: Trek from Tadapani to Pokhara [827m] via Ghandruk [5-6 hrs trek] & [1 hrs drive]
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu [1300, 7-8 hrs]
Day 21: Final departure