Poon Hill Trek 3,210 meters
The Poon Hill is one great option route for beginners trekkers which is the magical viewpoint trail in the Annapurna region. This Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is relatively short and easy, has its best features, and is prominent in Nepal. From Poon Hill, you will get to see an amazing sunrise view over the Annapurna massifs and stunning mountain views of the Manaslu, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri ranges. The Gurung and Magar community's unique culture, local lifestyle, and traditions make more fun your journey as well as fantastic landscapes.
- Sightseeing to beautiful tourism place Pokhara.
- Scenic drive to Nayapul.
- The unique traditional culture of Gurung and Magar.
- Amazing sunrise view over the Himalayan range from Poon hill.
- Magnification 360-degree panorama views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and, Manaslu region.
- Explore the mountain people's lifestyles.
- varieties flora and fauna.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Drive Pokhara [823m, 8 hrs]
Day 02: Pokhara to Drive Nayapul ½ hrs to trek Tikhedunga [1,510m, 4 – 5 hrs]
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani [2,750m, 4 – 5 hrs]
Day 04: Trek to Poonhill to Ghandruk [1950m, 5 - 6 hrs]
Day 05: Trek to Nayapul [4 hrs] to Drive Pokhara [823m, ½ hrs]
Day 06: Pokhara to Drive Kathmandu [1300m, 8 hrs]
Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opening unique route that leads you to the nearest part of Machhapuchhre (6,993m), it's a hidden gem within the Annapurna Region. The high elevation of around 3,300 meters Mardi Himal trek is easy and good for beginners traveler. This Trek offers what Annapurna Base Camp generally does but with freshness and solitude. This valley was only opened to trekking in 2012, you have a great opportunity to experience the spectacle of Mardi Himal Base camp and magical Himalayan peaks of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machapuchhre, Ganga Purna, Annapurna I, Mardi Himal, and sunrise with sunset.
- A short and easy delightful 4 days Mardi Himal Trek.
- Natural drive from Pokhara to beautiful village Dhampus.
- The rich culture and surrounded natural landscapes.
- Amazing flora and fauna.
- A glorious sunrise and sunset view over the Annapurna.
- Local Trekking lodges experience.
- Explore the huge glacier valleys.
- Walk through the dense forests of pines, rhododendrons, and oaks.
- Magical mountain peaks of Mount Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, and Mardi Himal.
- Virgen trekking route in Annapurna region.
- Reach Mardi Himal Base Camp 4,500m.
Day 01: Drive from Pokhara to Kande and trek to Deurali 2232m - 5/6 hrs
Day 02: Trek from Deurali to Forest Camp 2600m - 5 hrs
Day 03: Trek from Forest Camp to Low Camp 3950m - 4/5 hrs
Day 04: Trek from Low Camp to High Camp 3550m - 3/4 hrs
Day 05: High camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp 4500m and back to low camp 3050m - 7 hrs
Day 06: Trek from low camp to Lumre and Drive to Pokhara 840m - 6 hrs
Pikey Peak Trek
The Pikey Peak Trek is a good idea to see the world's highest peak Mount which lies lower Everest region, and it's related short and easy route in the Everest area. Pikey peak is located 4,065 meters above sea level which offers breathtaking sunrise and sunset with panorama mountain views of Mount Everest, Mount Manaslu, Mount Kanchenjunga, and many more. This trek is one of the nontouristic Eco trekking routes in Nepal, the beauty of natural, ancient Buddhist stupas and monasteries, temples, beautiful flora and fauna and stunning landscapes are major highlights of the trek.
- Visit the historical monasteries and Gompas.
- The traditional culture of Sherpa and Tibetan.
- The wonderful world highest mountain Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, Dhaulagiri, Makalu, etc.
- Amazing sunrise and sunset views with exciting landscapes from Pikey Peak.
- Explore deep green valleys.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhandar(2190m), 8-9 hours drive.
Day 02: Bhandar to Nagur (3350m), 5-6 hours.
Day 03: Ngaur to Pikey Peak (4070m), 4-5 hours.
Day 04: Pikey Peak to Junbesi (2700m), 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Junbesi to Thuptenchholing Monastery (2920m) and back to Junbesi, 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Junbesi to Phaplu (2470m), 5 hours.
Day 07: Phaplu to Kathmandu ( 8-9 hours)
Langtang Valley Trek
The most beautiful glacier valley Langtang trek is one popular trek in Nepal which is the nearest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley. The Langtang Valley trek offers the Himalayas influenced by the Tibetan lifestyle, and discover the snow-capped Himalayas, varieties of rhododendron, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and amazing landscapes. You can get to see the origin culture of Tamang and Tibetan and explore the rare wide range of flora and fauna.
- Amazing Glaciers Valley.
- Langtang National Park has delightful flora and fauna.
- Ancients Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and Gumpa.
- The local lifestyle of high mountain villages.
- Special Cheese factory at Kyanjin Gompa.
- Amazing Himalayan viewpoints Kyanjing Ri and Tserkuri.
- Wonderful mountains of Langtang Ri, Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal range, Langsisa, Gosainkund peak, and Ganjala Peak.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi [1,470m, 7-8 hours]
Day 02: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel [2,380m, 6 hours]
Day 03: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village [3,550m, 6-7 hours]
Day 04: Trek from Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa [3,870m, 4-5 hours]
Day 05: Trek from Kyanjing Gomba to Lama Hote [2,380m, 7 hours]
Day 06: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi [1,470m, 5 hours]
Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi [1,300m, 7-8 hours]
Tamang Heritage Trail
Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is one best ancient valleys in the Langtang Region, as well as, you will get the delightful experience of engaging in the new homestay trek in Nepal and enjoy the heritage culture of Tamang inhabitants. This Tamang Heritage trek will allow us to be part of the unique culture and tradition of the Chepang people and study it at the micro-level. You can see the mesmerizing mountain views of Kerung, Chumse Danda, Sanjen, Dorje Lakpa, Lirung, Sringi, Manaslu, Jugal, and, Ganesh Himal.
- Explore the traditional villages of Brridim, Tatopani, and Thuman.
- Visit the various flora and fauna valleys.
- Enjoy the natural hot spring at Tatopani.
- Beautiful mountain views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and many more.
- Explore the ancient Gompas and Monasteries.
- Warm hospitality from local people.
- Excited natural landscapes and local lifestyle.
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi1,460 m./ 4,790 ft.
Day 2 : Syabrubesi to Gatlang2,238 m./ 7,342 ft.
Day 3 : Gatlang to Tatopani2,380 m./ 7,808 ft.
Day 4 : Tatopani to Thuman2,238 m./ 7,342 ft.
Day 5 : Thuman to Briddim2,239 m./ 7,345 ft.
Day 6 : Briddim to Syabrubesi
Day 7: Drive to Kathmandu