Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- The heritage tour around the Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley.
- Morning hike to the amazing viewpoint Poon Hill (3,210m) for sunrise and Panorama views.
- The exciting culture of the Gurung and Magar community.
- Wonderful mountain views of Annapurna Ranges, Machhapuchhre, Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Gangapurna, and several other mountains.
- Visit the Annapurna base camp(4130m) and Machhapuchhre base camp.
- You will touch the world's 10th highest mountain, Mount Annapurna.
- Explore the Base Camp of Mount Everest.
- Relax at the hot springs at Jhinu Danda.
Perfect Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary for Solo Trekker
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to drive Pokhara [827m, 6-7 hours]
Day 04: Pokhara to drive Nayapul [1/2 hours] & trek Ulleri [2050m, 5 hours]
Day 05: Ulleri to Ghorepani [2750m, 4-5 hours]
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani [2700m] with a visit to Poon Hill [3,210m/10,529ft] [6-7 hours]
Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong [2170m, 6 hours]
Day 08: Chhomrong to Bamboo [2310m 4-5 hours]
Day 09: Bamboo to Deurali [3230m, 3-4 hours]
Day 10: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp [4,130m/13,545ft] via MBC [3700m, 5-6 hours]
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo [2350m, 6 hrs]
Day 12: Bamboo to Jhino Danda [1780m, 4 hrs] Natural hot spring
Day 13: Jhino Danda to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara [830m, 6 hours trek] & [1-hour drive]
Day 14: Pokhara to drive Kathmandu [1300m, 7-8 hours]
Day 15: Final departure
Trekking with a local guide
Hiring a guide for Annapurna Base Camp is your best thing who will make your trek most comfortable and easier through the difficult path. We, Himalayan Frozen Adventure provides the deepest knowledge leader through the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, who has the ability to face challenges. During the trekking, you have might some risks like altitude sickness, weather conditions, wildlife attack, and Fear of getting lost. But don't worry, the guide will solve this problem and make you feel safe with a free and delightful trip. The guide has a big role to play in making the journey contextual and excellent. The guide will make your journey pleasant and accompany you in times of danger, who will succeed in winning your heart.
Annapurna base camp trekking safe to Travel for Solo Person
Make you safe to travel is our top priority responsibility
During the trek, you will be the best training and experienced guide, who came from the high region of Himalayan. Our guide will carry all necessary paper and essentials equipment with a first aid kit. In case, if our clients come to some emergency problems of mountain sickness and accident then we immediately send a rescue helicopter. Any region of the Himalayan treks will demand good health and fitness, so make healthy your body before joining the trip.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Accommodation
Annapurna base camp accommodations are Lodge and Teahouse. Around Kathmandu and Pokhara, we can find a good facility with comfortable accommodation at the Hotel. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek all accommodations are on a twin-shared basis. During the trek, Himalayan frozen Adventure will manage a room with attached washrooms. In the teahouse, we have to share the toilet. A single room is available in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and the lower elevation trekking region but might be impossible to higher elevations.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Include for a solo traveler
- Pickup/Drop from Airport – Hotel - Airport a private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 1 night and 2 nights Pokhara with breakfast.
- Teahouse/Lodges accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Tourist bus or domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking, and government-licensed trek
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- leader and assistant trek.
- leader (6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Seasonal fresh fruits and Supplementary snacks.
- Guide & Porter costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance).
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- Himalayan Frozen Adventure bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take.
- Annapurna trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- First aid box.
- Farewell Dinner.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Exclude for a solo traveler
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days - $25-30, 30 days- $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Meals
The Kathmandu and Pokhara have included only breakfast. During the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, all meals will be provided. In the Annapurna region, we can enjoy Nepalese food with international cuisine like Tibetan, Continental, Indian, Tibetan, Italian, etc. Through the trek, we have breakfast/lunch at the teahouse and Dinner will be at the lodge. You can choices different kinds of breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the menu.
For detailed information about Annapurna Base Camp Trek then click here.