Highlights of 3 days ABC Helicopter return tour
- A days sightseeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the Kathmandu.
- Scenic short and exciting helicopter flight from Pokhara to ABC.
- Reach the lap of world 10th highest Mount Annapurna base camp.
- Helicopter ride over stunning natural topography, beautiful villages, and colourful forests.
- Explore the massive Annapurna glacier with icefalls and hidden valley.
- Wonderful mountain views of Annapurna, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, etc.
- Amazing sunrise view over the mountain.
- Get a real taste of the unique Himalayan region.
- Have a warm mountain breakfast at base camp.
3 Days Annapurna Base Camp Tour Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350m/4,330 ft) and transfer to hotel
As you arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport, you will get greeted by the representative of Himalayan Frozen Adventure. He/she will take you to the hotel that we have already booked for you in the advance. You get informed about the evening plan with some spare time to relax.
To welcome you, the company has organized a traditional welcome dinner along with cultural dance. You will meet with other team members over dinner and end the day with lots of laughter.
Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley and evening flight to Pokhara (950m/3,117 ft)
You wake up and have a delicious breakfast. You will then go on a guided sightseeing tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Swayambhunath, Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. All of these places will show you Nepali art, architecture, and history. In the afternoon, you will transfer towards the domestic airport from hotel to catch a scenic short around 35 minutes flight to picturesque Pokhara valley. Upon arrival at Pokhara airport, you will be transferred towards the hotel. Fell free to visit around Lakeside, famous market, boating in Fewa Lake, and discover the Island temple. Overnight you stay at Pokhara Hotel.
Day 03:Helicopter flight to ABC (4,130 m/13,549 ft) and fly back to Kathmandu via Pokhara
Today early morning you will be picking from your hotel and drive to Pokhara domestic airport. Then our helicopter flight over the beautiful ethnic settlements, paddy field, lush forests of bamboo-rhododendron-oaks, glacier river with lakes, and wonderful valleys with seeing the snow-capped mountains such as Fishtail, Annapurna massif ranges, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, and many more. Finally, around 35 minutes of exciting flight from Pokhara the Helicopter land at Annapurna base camp. You enjoy your delicious mountain breakfast at base camp tea houses with seeing the world’s 10th highest mountain, Mount Annapurna and icefalls zone. After spending incredible moment at base camp, you take Helicopter flight back to Pokhara airport. Upon arriving Pokhara you start sightseeing around attraction places of Pokhara valley. In the evening, your flight back to Kathmandu from Pokhara, then your guide drop at Hotel. You join the farewell dinner organized by the company for you.
- Pickup/Drop from Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Helicopter flight from Pokhara - ABC - Pokhara.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 2 nights and 1 night Pokhara with breakfast.
- All governmental procedures and extra charges.
- Medical kits & Oxygen Cylinder.
- 30-minute break at Annapurna Base Camp for Breakfast, Video Photo, and explore the base camp.
- Annapurna conservation area permit.
- Delicous mountain breakfast at base camp tea houes.
- All necessary ground transportation private.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu Domestic flights.
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days - $25-30, 30 days- $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.
Last-minute trip booking
The last-minute booking can be difficult for us but we'll accept, whatever reason Himalayan Frozen Adventure has a special provision for a last-minute booking. You have to give full details and 100% percent trip payment before 24 hours, but we can't be responsible for flight, weather, and availability of lodging delay due to changes beyond our control but we try our best. As you can last-minute trip booking directly with us from email ([email protected]), Whatsapp (+977 - 9840396708), and by calling.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour FAQs
How much time takes Heli Ride From Kathmandu To Annapurna Base Camp?
The total up and downtime is 3 hours, and 30 minutes you can enjoy the wonderful Annapurna Base Camp.
How much time takes Heli Ride From Pokhara To Annapurna Base Camp?
The total up and downtime is 1:20 minutes, and 30 minutes you can enjoy the wonderful Annapurna Base Camp.
Is possible to pick up and drop from the Airport - Hotel - Airport?
Of course, it's possible to pick up and drop from the Airport-Hotel-Airport.
Are there any passengers on my flight?
It depends on your booking, you want to private or group tour, It will be as your booking.
How can I book this trip?
You can do book this trip any at the time directly with us, we need your exact date and copy of passport after fixed your trip we take 35 % advance. And you can contact us from Viber/WhatsApp: 9840396708 or Company Email: [email protected]
How high is the Annapurna Base Camp ( ABC ) helicopter tour?
Annapurna base camp Helicopter flight tour is 4,130 meters high above the sea level.
How many people will involve in one helicopter?
5 people will be involved in one helicopter.
Is Does Himalayan Frozen Adventure provide oxygen?
Of Course, We provide oxygen cylinders through the Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour.
Through ABC Helicopter tour is there any additional costs?
No, through the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour is there not any additional costs.
I am a solo traveler, is possible to join the group?
Of Course, it's possible to join the group.
Is there any extra hidden cost during the Helicopter Tour?
No, Annapurna Base Camp has not any extra hidden cost, in fact, breakfast will be included from the package but cold or any drinks are available, you have to extra.
Will Helicopter land at the Annapurna Base Camp?
Of course, 30 minutes will Helicopter land at the Annapurna Base Camp and you can get to see the 360-degree panoramic view of Annapurna ranges and amazing sunrise view. After exploring Base Camp with beautiful glacier you will have Himalayan breakfast at the lodge, then we flight return Pokhara or Kathmandu.
How much baggage helicopter Approves?
Per person, 15 kgs baggage Approves at the helicopter.
Will, I found safe drinking water on this trip?
Of course, you can found the meantime water in Annapurna Base Camp lodge but it will be expensive so we recommend you take water from Kathmandu or Pokhara.
Can I take my children on Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour?
We recommend you below the age of 10 years children is not good to take Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Booking trip can I do cancel?
- Yes, you have the option to cancel this trip but there are some certain conditions:
- If you cancel your trip before 60 days the full amount will be refunded
- If you cancel your trip before 30 days the 30% amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel your trip before 1 week the 5% amount will be refunded.
Is possible to pick up me from the airport?
Yes, when you arrive at Kathmandu International Airport, our airport representative will wait for you at the airport, we will display a Himalayan Frozen Adventure with your group name signboard outside the airport terminal. You will be then transferred to your respective hotel in our car.
Can I exchange my money in Nepal?
Of course, You can exchangers your money at the Airport, ATM, and money exchange by a better rate. And you can get enough Nepalese cash for your helicopter tour.
What do I have to carry on the Helicopter Tour?
You have to carry the perfect size trekking bag where you can put your personal belongings item, snacks, sunscreen, water, camera, gloves, hat, and jacket.
Is possible to store my extra things in Kathmandu Hotel?
Yes, it's possible to store your extra things in Kathmandu Hotel, We have a safe place to store your luggage.
Can I get an experienced guide?
Of course, If you want we'll provide an experienced guide, who has the deepest information about Himalayan Nepal, and government license holder English speaking guide.