Everest region is one of the most visited regions of Nepal where hundreds and thousands of trekkers visit every year. If you want to see the close views of some of the world's highest mountains then trekking in this region is the best option for you. Along with stunning Himalayan nature, you will also get to see the tradition, culture, and lifestyle of locals.
The trails are full of adventure. You will go through several dense forests, rivers, streams, small picturesque villages, fir, rhododendron, and oak forests, monasteries, and Chortens.
- Everest base camp trek - 16 Days
- Everest base camp trek - 10 Days
- Everest base camp trek - 12 Days
- Everest base camp short trek - 9 Days
- Everest base camp trekking - 14 Days
- Everest base camp trek - 14 Night 15 Days
- Everest base camp trek via Gokyo Lakes - 18 Days
- Everest High Passes Trek - 20 Days
- Everest View Trek - 5 Days
After the Everest region, Annapurna receives a high number of travelers every year making it another most popular region for trekking in Nepal. The region has got numerous trekking trails suitable for beginners to pro. The trail will present you some of the most striking valleys, profound abyss, glorious pinnacles, cold untamed rivers, and dense forests. Moreover, the region is also rich in the cultural aspect. Be ready to see astounding views of Macchapucchre, Annapurna Ranges, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, and Langtang Himal.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 8 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 11 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake and Poon Hill - 20 Days
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking - 6 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Trek - 12 Days
- Khopra Danda Trek - 11 Days
- Mardi Himal Trek - 11 Days
- Nar Phu Valley Trek - 19 Days
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek - 10 Days
- Dhampus Sarangkot trek - 3 Days
- Nar Phu Valley Trekking - 10 Days
- Mohare Danda Trek - 10 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill - 13 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 10 Days
The Manaslu region will take you to the outskirts of Nepal-Tibet. You will get to experience a unique way of life here along with obsolete Hindu and Tibetan-style villages. The region holds some of the best-isolated trekking trails of Nepal. You will get to witness the eighth highest mountain in the world, Mt. Manaslu (8,156 m) along with the breathtaking landscape.
- Around Manaslu Trek - 18 Days
- Tsum Valley Trek - 19 Days
- Tsum Valley and Manaslu Trek - 24 Days
- Manaslu Circuit trek - 12 Days
Trekking in the Langtang region is known for its diverse vegetation and fine villages. If you are searching to explore the rich Nepali tradition and culture than trekking in this region is the best option for you. The region holds rich Tamang culture and gorgeous storybook scenarios. You will also get to see Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Makalu.
- Langtang Valley Trek - 11 Days
- Langtang Valley Trekking - 8 Days
- Langtang Valley Trek 6 Days
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek - 13 Days
- Langtang, Gosaikunda and Helambu Trek - 17 Days
- Gosaikunda Trek - 7 Days
- Helambu Circuit Trekking - 8 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trek - 14 Days
Upper Dolpo, a hidden paradise of Nepal. Very few travelers visit this region every year making it one of the less crowded regions for trekking in Nepal. The region holds a rich Tibetan Buddhism culture and tradition. The isolation of this region from other major cities has preserved the lifestyle, norms, and values of the locals residing here. Trekking in this region is not easy at others, but the gorgeous landscape, stunning hills, and Tibetan style towns make the journey easy & satisfying.
The trails of Kanchenjunga take you to the disconnected eastern Nepal where you will see the second-highest mountain in the world, Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,586 m). The region holds tempting beauty, extraordinary natural life, and exceptional lifestyle of locals. If you want to experience the raw natural beauty, then do travel in this region.
The most fascinating and immensely beautiful region of Nepal, Upper Mustang is another isolated region of Nepal where big cities are disconnected miles away. The people here follow Tibetan Buddhism and again the separation from the advancement has preserved the hundreds of years old culture and scene. You will get to see the arid landscape here. The trails are famous for its adventure and challenges.