Autumn (September To November)
Autumn (September-November) is one of the perfect seasons to trekking with hiking in Himalayan Nepal, so thousands of trekkers choose these months. In fact, September, October, and November months are will be full of excellent atmosphere as well as beauty, enjoys your journey with joy and beauty. The Autumn season provides reference weather with clear magnificent mountains. The temperature is good than another season. September-November is a great time to express your adventure in Himalayan Nepal. It will also be free from natural disasters such as floods and landslides these months. It's the most famous season to goes high altitude area of Himalayan.
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu in Autumn season
In the Autumn season, most of the trekkers plan a trip to Everest base camp trek, so these months you will see crowds of travelers trekking. there are high chances that your flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and return might get delayed and canceled. Therefore, if you are planning then let contact us before 40 to 20 days, we make your flight ticket fix. September, October, and November months are the best options for favorable weather for the Lukla flight and trek to Everest base camp. In case, if your flight delays and cancellation, this kind of condition we have to waits a long time for Lukla flight. This can happen either at the start or end of the trek. For this kind of problem, we also organize helicopter rescue, the helicopter charge will around USD 3400 where includes 4-5 people per flight. We suggest you; if possible (1-2) extra days manage for this trekking and peak climbing).
Everest base camp trekking Highlights in Autumn
- A scenic and exciting mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- September, October, November is the best time to trek in Everest base camp.
- Enjoy the favorite festivals and unique culture of Sherpa and Tibetan.
- In September the local community celebrates famously Buddhist culture at Tengboche monastery.
- You will see the rare wide range of flora and fauna at Sagarmatha National Park.
- Explore clear mountain ranges views from EBC and Kala Patthar.
- Glorious sunrise and sunset views over Everest.
- Amazing Khumbu Glacier, the largest glacier in Nepal and icefalls valley.
Chose the best itinerary for Everest Base Camp Trek in Autumn Season
Everest Base Camp Trek - 16 Days Itinerary with details info
Everest base camp trek - 15 Days Itinerary with details info
Everest Base Camp Trek - 13 Days Itinerary with details info
Everest Base Camp Trek - 12 Days Itinerary with details info
Everest Base Camp Trek - 10 Days Itinerary with details info
If you are ready for the trekking to Everest base camp with a Himalayan Frozen Adventure professional guide the let contact us